The production of formal invoices that cannot be challenged in court and that specify strict payment terms is a vital part of business. These parameters lay the foundations for ensuring that invoices are settled without delay, with payments received quickly.
We adapt our procedures to the needs of each individual client, working in their name if they wish.
We support the workload of in-house departments by adding to their resource, increasing capacity and ultimately reducing overheads too.
According to our clients’ needs:
- we raise invoices
- we produce statements of account and/or dunning letters
- we agree or produce repayment agreements
- we monitor payment deadlines and inbound payments
- we track down places of residence
Furthermore, we support our clients in assessing the financial situation and background of their existing or new business contacts on the basis of in-depth credit checking (negative information), allowing them to make an objective evaluation. The information we uncover ensures that these new business relationships have a solid foundation.
The negative information our research produces is:
- not based on voluntary disclosures
- available quickly
Our collection services minimise the risks of bad debts, with targeted measures to remove our clients from danger and avoid having to write off unpaid invoices.
Before we set our sights on obtaining payments that are due for collection, our clients decide themselves what action should be taken. Of course, we are happy to advise them in reaching that decision. If legal action is required and the client wishes to pursue this avenue, we will commence proceedings, through our network of international contract lawyers and associates if necessary.
So in addition to collecting payments by means of out-of-court settlements, we are also able to enforce our clients’ claims through the courts and judicial processes, ensuring that the boxes are ticked correctly at every stage.
We spring into action for our clients when
- overdue invoices have not been settled
- claims are to be realised in a targeted, success-driven and low-cost manner
- the desired solution is to stay out of court where possible
- any necessary court proceedings should be initiated correctly and professionally
- active claims for which a court judgment has already been obtained need to be enforced within time limits